Well, I finally decided that since I spend so much time catching up on everyone else's lives, I might as well share my own. We're really pretty boring, so I have no idea what I'm ever going to write about, but it sounds like fun, and we've got a beautiful little munchkin to show off. Some updates..... E's rolling ALL over the place, getting better about playing by herself for a little while, eating up baby food (mangos are the current fave.... carrots - not so much), and just genuinely a little doll! She has the best disposition - all smiles, loves everyone, goes to anyone, perfectly content. What a blessing - beyond anything we could ever have imagined!
I had been teaching school for the last 5 1/2 years, but I quit in December after Ella was born. Now I'm just hanging out at home with Bean (our totally random nickname for Ella - no clue where it came from), occasionally cooking, doing laundry, handwashing dishes...gasp!...our 1896 house has no dishwasher... trying to keep up with the dog hair from 3 inside dogs on hardwood floors...a daily pleasure.... all the good "mom stuff." And, I LOVE it! I am so grateful that Jason is willing to work hard and provide for our family so that I can stay at home and raise our little punkin! Speaking of J... he just got a new job as a salesman for Holt Caterpillar selling big equipment. He's selling all those yellow machines you see at construction sites everywhere... such a manly thing! He went from wearing a suit everyday selling pharmaceuticals, driving his little SUV, to wearing boots and jeans and driving a big pickup.... too funny!
Well, that's life in a nutshell at the moment. We'll upload some pictures later, so stay tuned.... Off to feed a little Bean some mixed vegetables and put some clothes on her before her Daddy gets home... true, it's almost 5 o'clock and she's still in pjs. Fun, fun!
P.S. Thanks to Kelly at Fabulous K for designing this blog for me! I've been wanting to start one for a long time, but I was a little overwhelmed with where to begin. She designed my friend Amy's blog, I LOVED it, and she was gracious enough to fix me up, too! She's THE BEST! Check her out! Thanks, Kelly!
Style Showcase 355
1 day ago

1 comment:
Ahh, my Jason used to work for Hold, too. I'm so glad that you started the blog -- I look forward to keeping up with you. Ella is beautiful!!!!!!
Post a Comment