skip to main |
skip to sidebar
i love these girls!!!
Just hangin' out...
Sarah and E
Curious little punkin!
How did this little thing ever fit in my tummy? I am still amazed....
Look at her face! She thinks I'm crazy! (Forgive my pjs!)
Can I just say that I am so grateful for good friends! When we moved here two years ago, we knew no one, and it was really, really sad! God was so good to quickly bless me with some dear friends... girls that I made deep, meaningful friendships with in an incredibly short time. Last week, Ella and I went into Austin to hang out with them, and we ended up having a sleepover that was so much fun! I know, I sound like a high schooler, but I stay at home all day, and it is SO GOOD to get out of the house and hang out with good friends! Anyways, we had pizza on S. Congress for lunch, went to some of the trendy shops nearby, then went back to the house and hung out so E could take a little nap. We had grand plans of going to the free concert in Zilker Park Thursday night, so we grabbed some sandwiches and blankets, and headed over. Little did we know that Thursday night concerts in the park are a BIG DEAL. The traffic was horrific.... HORRIFIC... at 7:30 in the evening. Ridiculous! So, we ditched that plan and just headed to another nearby park, met up with some friends, and enjoyed our sandwiches and good conversation. Ella was a doll, and stayed up to hang out with us like a champ. We headed back to the house and watched old episodes of Project Runway (which starts a new season Wednesday night... YEAH!) and some show we stumbled on call Shear Genius. It's a dumb hair show on Bravo, but now I'm hooked, and must keep up with it 'til it's over. I have a bad addiction to pointless, meaningless reality tv. I mean... a bad addiction.... hence Shear Genius. Are you kidding me? Who watches this stuff?!?! Me.... late at night, when the Bean is in bed.... Ridiculous. Anyways, we had a great time, Ella slept through the night like a trooper, and we can't wait to do it again. Here's to you, Sarah and Amber! Thank God for great friends!
1 comment:
Hey Lis! It's good to see your blog and your cute little angel! Are you guys living in austin?
Post a Comment