As promised early on... I'm usually not overly witty or clever, and I rarely have anything really interesting to report... but I've got a really cute little munchkin, so I'm posting a few of our favorite pictures from the last few weeks. Ella is still army crawling ALL over the place... she is addicted to the laptop cords and any pair of shoes that happen to be laying around. I can move her away repeatedly and give her something different to play with, and without a doubt, she wiggles right back to those darn cords. Easily amused? Stubborn? Don't know where she gets that.... She has another tooth now... two on the bottom so far! We loved her toothless grin, but this one is pretty addicting, too! In the last week, Bean has started talking in consonants - lots of baba-dada-kya-dede.... you get the idea. Jason is convinced that her first word is dada... I think it's just a coincidence! :) It's hilarious to hear her babble like a real little person. She strings together syllables and raises and lowers her pitch... really adorable. We've reached the stage where we can't eat anything in front of her without sharing. She can have eaten a whole jar of baby food just minutes ago, and she will still grunt and groan (LOUDLY) when she sees us eating. It's either share, or listen to her moan in the restaurant. We've created a monster!
Our little "getaway" to San Antonio

At the Riverwalk in San Antonio ~ Jason had an overnight meeting for work, so we tagged along and joined him for a little getaway at the Crockett hotel near the Alamo. It was a lot of fun!

Notice E's little hands. She has played with her hands like this since she was
born. It's really sweet and delicate to see her hold her hands together... she
moves around so much now that it's rare to get a shot of it!



My Mom took this picture when they were here last week. Yes, that's a Cheese Nips
box in the picture, and no, I'm not ashamed that my child would rather play with a
cracker box than any of her other toys. Wouldn't you know...... :)
An afternoon in Fredericksburg

Awww.... family pic...

1 comment:
It looks like you guys had such a great time. When are you coming back to Amarillo for a visit?? Maybe we should come to you!!! Love you. I have a post just for you coming soon.
Post a Comment